Vacation at Desire,Part 02
The time to visit the playrooms and Dungeon of the ship arrive. It is already 9-30 pm. Our masters come close and lift us on our feet by holding our ears.
John kiss me at my neck and whispered, Hope this vacation will be unforgettable to you.
We follow the masters to have a round on the facilities of the ship. There is a nice kitchen where 2 other women are in duty in nude, both are black beauty from Africa. We visit the engine room where captain Rodrigo (Italian) was in duty in nude as we are. I focus on his dick- really a rod of 9’’ in deed. I see the youngest among us the slut Lari also had a fancy on that cock too. Now we come to the Gymnasium of the ship.it is actually at the basement- a big hall with lot of equipment. All master decided that morning we all sluts have to exercise under Master Marcel who is an instructor of physical exercise from 5-30 to 7-30 morning.
--- Hope you will prepare the sluts by the first marks of discipline or lazy ass. Master Mark added.
Master Marcel pat the ass of Slut Kiki, with a hard swat- Of course.
Next we visit the ball room of the ship where there are nice light arrangement with DG music system. A nice place to have fun. Last but not least, we visit the Dungeon. Which is situated at the left of ball room. A nice equipped facility with all pain arrangement for the pleasure of us, Sluts. Different type of whips, cane, flogger, straps, riding copes, fish tail whip and other hand for display, hanging arrangements are on walls and centre of the room, different type of whipping bench and a lot of stools are there for a real fun.
Masters was inspecting all the arrangements when Master Jhon propose that it is a high time we shall do our first game of fun.
It pulse me, because I know him better that any one.
Every one agree that they like to do a Slit Inspection together to know the sluts not by the face but slits.
For each girls 3 stools were allotted and the maids again instructed how to make us presentable by fastening our hands with the stools so that we stay immobile but exposed at our slits.
One by one we are placed in all our fours and hand get tied crossing the leg of the stool. Our butts get aired and spread. By the time they were preparing us, Masters take a break for smoking cigarette.
It was a long time, we all in all four waiting for the first ordeal of this evening. By my one side Slut Losi and Slut Lari who are in pussy chain and other side Slut Kiki one of the eldest among us. As A.C is running, I feel cold air touching our pallets of pussy lip and giving a sensation.
We had not to wait so long as masters join us and all was please to see the bunch of pussy on display of varying age of 20 to 43.They were talking among themselves and giving several remarks and even propose how they want to proceed. Fingers touch our slits and bum hole and massaged the clit, for me a little tug on clit ring. I think alike me all the women get wet by anticipations. We are so exposed for the eye of Masters .Some little moan coming from here and there , maybe I also exclaim little sound .The maids was there to help the masters.
---Let’s see if an Ice cube mould first or the pussy, say any of the master.
I felt, one master already take place behind my back for my inspection- but I am sure , it is not Jhon. My mind race in more anticipation than excitement. The light already deemed and a light music start to play.
---- OH YES. It is Ice cube. Very slowly it touch my clit. I jump with the sensation and it followed with the application along with my pussy slit .I spread more and more. I was bouncing my ass in cold- it is too hard to bear.
Sure it is happening to others also as moans was coming from all the corners. I feel one finger inserted in my anal passage all in a sudden but I do not feel any agony. I clamp the finger as he use the cube again my clit. - It is too hard to bear. I shuddered.
After some time cube replaced to feather and with that he start to tickle my wet snatch. I was screaming from my gag as all other women aside. The finger at anus replaced by something hard object.
The light put off. I see the room having light from candle and then I feel, they have inserted a candle in each bum hole and it started to burn. The molten wax started to roll and it start to touch our slits. We all was moaning in agony and then only the bullet start to buzz at our pussy. It do not take a long for any of us to stay without orgasm. We are proofed all are sex starved bitch in heat. As I cum, my eye meet to Losi who also just orgasm. Our eye was smiling in pleasure of convulsion. I turn my head to my left and see slut Kiki also taking breadth after organic bliss.
We were release and back on feet and hand cuffed at back again. Light come back.
Master Oliver come close to me and with a smile in his face, he told, ’SO, NOT SO HARD TO BREAK YOU.YOU CUM TWICE.’
I downcast my head and at side see Losi smiling at me.it was obvious that all of us have orgasm varying 2-3 time- a good start up for this evening. Von congratulated us.
Masters kiss us and touch our pussy and feel the wetness. They do not let us wiped as a matter of policy. The bullet is moving in the pool of wetness in between our legs- afraid, it do not slip any time.
We tour now to the deck- under the sky where a lot of lounge chair was arranged. All masters take sit and we at their feet in knee. The whisky was served with snakes to the Masters and beer served to us in a dog bowel so that we can lap it a perfect bitch. We were all trustee after the ordeal. I know from my experience that to keep going I have to submit in system and have to behave as a bitch as they call us. Sometime Masters throw some loaf of chicken fry of bread for us to dine. After an hours of gossiping, it decided that we will send to our respective bed cabin. We all come up in our feet and our hand cuff released .Then only it come to my view that Losi and Lari have a labial ring and by that they are in bondage with together. The chain removed from the daughter and the other end hooked to the other side of the labial ring of Slut Losi. Master Oliver use a nipple clamp on both the boobs and send them at cabin 01.I was send with my nipple clamp and labial clamp attached , in oral gag to cabin 4.
---- You sluts, now do a bedroom time till we join. You should display yourself, so that when the master take entry at room can see your wet snatch smiling.No closing of door. ----Understand.
Before leaving for the cabin, every one receive a slap at our ass as good night kiss.
No comments:
Post a Comment