Friday, 31 August 2018

Spanking in marriage from Husband

Spanking in marriage from Husband


Why do I want to get spanked?- very frequent asked question to me
For me personally, it is a very strong craving I have. I want my man to dominate me and to lead me all the way. And since I like to get out of line, he needs to step in and to show me my place! So for me, spanking is not only foreplay ,although I admit that our spankings usually end in some hot steaming sex sessions  but also about disciplining a naughty girl.
My feelings: getting spanked is necessary for a good wife!
I love being a submissive wife, it is want I want and need… when growing up, I was sheltered, but my parents were strict, so there was  strong order and rules… I think I was spoiled and every spoiled child trip to dad’s lap bare ass what my mom used to tell us .
By my personal experience, I believe that domestic discipline takes out all the brattiness from me and honestly makes me a better person- more calm, more relaxed, more feminine and less of a bitch.

Seeing him when he prepares to do, being bent over and losing control completely is just the sexiest thing EVER. He is so manly… since we have gotten into it, I orgasm so much easier and admire him so much more… our D-S relationship based marriage is almost perfect! It took me really long to find that I need a decisive man who takes charge of my life.

Finally, after a strong spanking, my butt is glowing red and full with bruises for the next days, so I really try to be too naughty especially during vacations -It is so embarrassing being seen with those bruises… and so sexy equally. I have definitely bettered my demeanour since domestic discipline is one of the routine in our house hold for all age and every relationship with my Master! The spankings happen –like my mom-in-law or sisters in laws, I always make up good reasons!


Master Jhon: How To Properly Spank Your Wife!

First of all, for spanking there needs to be consent. If your wife(our Daughter) doesn’t like it- don’t do it. However, if your wife demands it… than you need to do it. Let’s start with some reasons to spank your wife- after all ,it is  your wife- your RULE .
Leadership
Every girls really need a man to lead her. With you, I am confident our daughter Stella finally found someone to lead her. It took some time to train her properly and she is now turning confident that at times you will provide her the leadership any girl crave from her MAN.



Satisfaction
Domestic submission and spanking have so many facades to submissive girls.  Not only is it erotic and turns any girl on; it makes girls happy and stops mood changes in long terms. For Stella , submitting to you is therapeutic and it resets her from a long day with your mother and your other Subs(Mimi).

It puts Girls in her place
Women turned bratty and snarky over something and in most case knowingly . Without a word, took her and spank her to remind who was controlling this household- in our relationship it is done equally and your mom in law trip on my lap to redden her butts to put herself in her place .

Laura Jhon: I really needed that, and I adored him for it. Although it really hurt ( he took a paddle or cane ), in the end I  thanked him for doing it. Finally! I felt relieved, refocused, grounded and centered again. While Sir Jhon  does it , it is really helpful to reinstantiate peace at home and in my mind as well.
And you know LIKE MOtHER LIKE DAUGHTER.
What my husband uses to discipline me?
My husband usually decides how severe my misdeeds are and chooses the right method to punish me. In our household we have to maintain a journal on our own sins and we call it MPL- My punishment Log – where we by our own, entry our Sins and mistake for which we expect punishment

1.       With his bare hands
Usually, and if I haven’t been too naughty, he spanks me with his hands. The main advantage is, that he can do anywhere (and he does!) at any time. And with his great hands, I dare to call them pranks, he can do some damage. However he does not give any of us  more than 20 hits… he told me, his hands wore out. Poor hubby  I gave him a blowjob as consolidation, when he told me this.

2.        With his belt
Sir Jhon really likes his belts to discipline me. He whips it at me when I have repeatedly not fulfilled his wishes, maybe once every three weeks. And he really knows how to make me alert: when I’m testing him, he likes to tap on his belt- I know something is up

3.        With a wooden paddle

My husband prepare the paddle by his own with the best seasoned Pine timber to spank me. He uses it , maybe once 6 weeks. It really hurts!  It covers my butt entirely and makes me feel the punishment at least couple of days. Naturally, I was extra attentive to his wishes afterwards!

4.        With the cane

The cane is reserved only for times when I’ve been a really bad girl. From time to time I like to test Sir Jhon and snap at him, or challenge him otherwise. You wouldn’t believe how I felt in the moment I see the cane swing in his hand- I think all women wet. Needless to say, the caning go intense, and so far we’ve had maybe a dozen canings. I remember every single one of them!


Sir Bob asks to his to be mom in law
How does a good spanking feel?
 Laura Jhon First of all, I get only spanked on my ass. It depends if its on my bare buttocks or if it’s exposed. My butt is a part where spanking won’t damage my body and if it’s exposed, I will feel it and understand my lesson.

In terms of positions, we have basically three positions:

Kneeling on the ground or on the bed, over his lap, and at a table. My personal favorite is over his lap – I am his girl

Sir Bob ask: Is Spanking sexual?

 Laura Jhon: As you see, Spanking is for me not only a therapy, a lifestyle, but so much more. Of course, it’s also part of my sex life. I mean, all of us have a long intense intimate conversation that felt deeply sexual to us – and on the other hand, we have had intercourse that didn’t feel terribly sexual.

So my opinion here is that Spanking is whatever you think it is – or, for some, Spanking is sex, for some it’s not, and for others it’s sex and so much more. And that’s what I believe, too.

Sir Bob: Can there be too much spanking?

 Laura Jhon: During pregnancy, you  should drastically cut back on the spanking, since no couple really didn’t want to take any risks. But there were always occasions for some light spankings- every girls go bad …

Sir Jhon  sometimes lets me choose how I want to get spanked, so there’s that.

As a conclusion: a therapeutic spanking may be marks never hurts  !



No comments:

Post a Comment