I received the punishment for being disrespectful to one Master of Scotland.. Sir Jack
It resulted to the need of correction.....
Sir Scotland :How many times will you have to be beaten Slut before you learn to correctly address me as Sir.? Slut
Slut Laura : Sir...I am sorry ,was in a meeting.
Sir Scotland:Would your Master accept that as an excuse?
Slut Laura :No,I have to do Corner Time for sure.
Pl say how much time I will do my time Sir
Sir Scotland: 30 minutes will satisfy me.
Slut Laura :Thank you Sir,
Well,after an hrs I will resume,Sir
My Master appreciate ,your interest...he urged that I will do on the chair so that my anal plug can be displayed
Sir Scotland: Thank your Master for me, Slut .
Sir Jhon : We are preparing the Cunt..Master Jack
Sir Scotland: Thank you
Sir Jhon : Slut is disciplined....and greeting as we share same interest.
From which country you are ?
We are from Netherlands.
Hello
Jhon
Sir Scotland:I am Scotland and hello.
Sir Jhon :How is the temperature now ? Ice is there?
Sir Scotland:In the middle of a storm at the moment with 80 mph winds and driving rain.
Sir Jhon: By the way,this blog we master and my slut both use when ever we have free time ...hope you understand.
Sir Scotland:As your Slut her blog is your blog.
Sir Jhon : Exactly So
Sir Scotland:Your Sluts are well trained,well disciplined and respectful.
Sir Jhon :The nature of any submissive Sluts are like this "The hardest thing about being subservient is not “learning new things”, it’s “unlearning what you already know”.
Sir Scotland:Getting rid of bad habits that have been acquired.
Sir Jhon :In Hallelujah the need for consent is discarded. In our community we have legalized sex as we have many proof that both the participant at the end benefits from it and sexual expression like sado-masochism leads to emotional, intellectual, and physical sanctity .
Our Goal that we should all work to see that we are “Safe, sane and consensual”
I strongly believe that women are badly served by what appears to be the fundamental theorem of feminisms. All progress in the relations between the sexes will be made successful when a woman surrender to their own needs --- an AA can reach that one place that re-centers and recharges women. The spankee do enjoys the stress relief at large. It happens when the intense pain of the spanking displaces all other conscious thoughts. It explains why so many senior politicians, judges, head teachers, Doctors, corporate executives and so on, who are women, are willing spankees who like to be spanked long and very hard. The pain of the spanking interrupts the constant demands of their jobs. In nut shell the interruption of their worries may not last as long as the pain of a spanking.
Whooshing noise and instant pain. Let me tell you, Even screaming that loudly, I can imagine how you all felt ,”Now there's all are good girls”
Human sexuality is very complicated and poorly understood. Though it is considered as Recharging the relationship spanking and other related BDSM activities are common practices in our Naturalist Lifestyle. It is difficult to find precise statistics but generally research shows that approximately 80 percent of the population engages in some form of BDSM-related activities in Hallelujah . It is likely higher than 80 percent because of underreporting.
The desire to be spanked for sexual arousal is not uncommon--- I know, how you feel. Smile to each other and ask, "You too?"
Sir Scotland:A very interesting community that you have constructed I will be keeping an eye on Slut Laura's blog for updates. And ideas.
Sir Jhon:She thinks it’s purpose is to relax on. Keep in mind I am thinking in terms of training you may suggest her punishment.... It will come to my attention and will be administrated . This Corner time is being on display and seen at all time is a key ...
Do you think age matter?Laura is 41.
Do you think her professional capacity matter ?
She is a Director ( Business Development) of a company of turn over 298 million Euro
Sir Scotland:I think the only thing that Truly matters concerning Slut Laura is her commitment to her Masters anything else is window-dressing.
Master's Word is Law as it should be.
(Laura : That is my world )
Sir Jhon :She has completed her 30 minutes and now I give a task ...to write why she is punished and details of your conversation and time up to 10:30 am.
Sir Scotland:Thank you again for Correcting her lack of Respect in addressing me. I will leave her to her Task.
Slut Laura : Sir ,Slut Laura here.
I learn my lesson ...Sir Jhon want till my submission of the task my Plug will stau at his place .
Thank you Again Sirs.
Sir Scotland:Carry on Slut, complete your Task.
Slut Laura: Sirs,it is 10:25 am and I completed my task ...would you please release my Anal Plug,I beg Sir .
Sir Jhon : My Good Cunt again ...go post it .
My Co- Sluts responded by massage
Niki: Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty.( A LAW GRADUATE)
.
I have always tried to be obedient to have Eric's Attention
Lieve Fox
We considered behaving, but it's against our nature.
No, we are not defeated. We are simply disobedient. It might be good if we stop using the terms victory and defeat to describe our progress in Sluttery. Rather, we should use the terms obedience and disobedience. When I say I am defeated by some sin, I am unconsciously slipping out from under my responsibility. I am saying something outside of me has defeated me. But when I say I am disobedient, that places the responsibility for my sin squarely on me. We may in fact be defeated, but the reason we are defeated is because we have chosen to disobey.
We need to brace ourselves up and to realize that we are responsible for thoughts, attitudes, and actions. We need to reckon on the fact that we died to sin's reign, that it no longer has any dominion over us, Master is there for our protection and correction
Shelly Fox
@Laura And JHON
Mom,I believe your tongue speaks but you do not act;
Your heart desires but you do naught.
You are aware of the right path but do let yourself be guided by Master's Desciplinery action
i like that you know, but act in ignorance.
Stella
[09/02, 19:31] +1 (732) 614-2124: I like my sluts to be at least a little disobedient. It makes punishment more fun
Why I were disrespectful today?
I had grown so miserable with my work load at work that she couldn’t sit at her desk without slipping into a swamp of frustration, doubt & self-loathing. I
I am afraid of success, that I suffers from imposter syndrome. Beside this I knows the truth. There’s no syndrome involved. I am an imposter when I am playing the role of independent, striving professional woman as a Director at Florna . I only feels like my honest, actual self when I am bound, or butt plugged & under His control.
But to experience this joy, I make some choices to be disobidient . We must choose to forsake disrespectful attitude, not only because it is defeating to us but because it grieves the heart of my Masters
My Reply
Slut Laura Jhon


No comments:
Post a Comment