Sir Michel: Question for the sluts and masters as they observe the sluts in public:
A. As you the sluts go out and meet other people let's say outside of hallelujah or the master sub life?
B. How do you feel or what do you feel this life gives you that vanilla women outside of your world tend to not have..or the other ?
C. If you look at all the sluts as they are out in the public is there something different or unique or something in their behaviour compare to other women that stands out good or bad or different. Stronger ... Or anything?
Answer of Master Bob: The Population of Hallelujah come from all corner from the world and for social functions like marriage, baby Shower, Death , the relatives always come and we do not force then to embrace our life style but accident turn to incident and we always welcome because our Community policy is simple
“DO NOT REPENT FOR FICKLENESS, FUCKINGNESS, ITCHING FOR A SPANKING, HORNINESS,
THAT COUGARS BEHAVIPOR OF THE MIND FOR IT IS THE WAY OF NATURA”
Answer to the Question two : Let me attempt to answer four questions that will give us a better understanding of what the slaves themselves thought about the peculiar institution of slavery. The four questions being: 1) how did slaves feel about their masters and /or mistresses? 2) How did slaves feel about their work? Their families? Their religion? 3) How did they feel about freedom? 4) How did slaves feel about themselves? How did slave feel about their masters and /or mistresses? The masters/mistresses are both described as being good and bad, depending on the individual master/mistress. Most of the experience I witness among Slaves that at large it benefit by starvation, whippings, solitary confinement and several other so called cruel acts as punishment for the smallest of matters what are used to break them of their bad habits or wrong doings . Masters were known to of had sexual relations with the female slaves which eliminate the CRUEL part and replace to TRUST part – which ultimately lead to S/M relationship as most loving . .
They were very family oriented family. In Hallelujah we never separated but as per size of family we are separated but bond never broken. We develop families within the community we live.
Our believe with full heart that we all are part of the same souls. Our System ensure that the slave should enjoy very positive and respectful belief of themselves what we called as ENPOWERMENT.
People with feelings, fantasy , adult movies and Books acquire ideas and contacts of their own help them to choose and many Vanilla switch to nudist and BDSM Life style -- Blacks, Whites, Asians, all involve.
Answer to your Question three: The balance between a man’s personality and Woman’s own feminine is always a correct- like electric, it kept things interesting. Many woman deep in the heart want to be tied down and predictable. In reality what apparently women see in men that was too bad, that he is associated with something somewhat dangerous but internally she feel excited. A Man’s mischievous smile what can do a girl of any age, many have no idea. A perfect Gentleman have to ensure to his girl who may be his daughters age to mother’s age but the basic thing remain same – The Mantra is “To make sure She get home safe .” Whenever she meet a man her first calculation in mind She wanted to have sex with him that night. She feel attracted to him, sure, his broad shouldered and tall with dark hair and dark eyes she couldn’t stop staring into. There was no strong reason not to, she figured, she get thrilled when that very man politely announced, “I’m going to enjoy this drink while you suck my cock.” She look to him and when he say looking at her eye “This looks like a great drink, and it’s going to be even better while you’re blowing me.”
Most women couldn’t deny that he had some sort of power over her at this point. The way he was controlling the situation turned any age woman, Teacher, Mother, Boss, student, daughter of her friend, wife’s girlfriend – just you can name and his hand caressing her face stirred up a familiar feeling in her abdomen.
They obliged him. they set the drink down and kneeled before him, unzipping his pants, her tongue over the head of his penis a few times before she began to take him in my mouth .
Inside somewhere, a deep need to impress.
See the narration of my friend RALPH ACE below
Decision taken to embrace nudity
It was a weekend after my examination was over. I was taking a sun bath at our back yard when my mom join me in her red G-string thong and bra. Before 3 months it was never can be thought that mom will wear so less before me. But, as we returned from the trip from Netherlands attending the marriage of my Aunt Lara, her vision as well as my vision towards life changed.
To tell long story short, it was the life style of my Aunt adopted was so different from the life at AMERICA. She has adopted the NUDITY as her lifestyle what they call ‘SOCIAL
NATURALISM’
The marriage was conducted in 100% nudity where my aunt was promising her union with his husband just swallowing his zizz and as a bride maid my mom was at her side with my zizz overflowing her cunt. In that marriage all guests was nude including the mother of my uncle (the mom-in-law of my Aunt).
Yes, what you are thinking is true. I had first time able to screw my mom in that function but with a promise that back in U.S.A we will not repeat. And in last 3 months I was so busy with my examination, I never ever time to give any rethought on the incidence.
This Sunday I am free from my examination tension and I see my mom also in a jolly mood as well. She told me to apply the suntan lotion at her back and lay on the towel on her belly. I started to apply the lotion on her shoulder and neck area slowly and she moan,’OUCHHHHH!! OH! Yes! Like this.’
As I proceed toward her feet and bum area, I feel she is getting more relaxed and spread her legs at her ease.
It is come to my view that there a wet spot created on the thong where her legs meet.
I whisper when massaging her butts, ‘Are you getting turned on by my massage, Mom?
-‘Slip a finger in me. ’Mom replied spreading her legs more wide.
-‘But, had we not an agreement that….’ I murmured.
- Already you knock me out- so now no meaning of any promise which to be honoured my
Master Sir!. ‘Mom replied this loudly
I was so surprised. I asked again,’ Are you sure what you say?’
Mom again smiling repeat, ‘You have impregnated me and I am carrying last 3 months, you are now my Man my Master- The father of the coming baby.’
She now seat in front of me and planted a kiss on my lip and say she is happy with her pregnancy.
-How you are sure that it was me? Mom-I asked again
-I have missed my 3 consecutive periods after you fucked me at the marriage of Lara and had a pregnancy test before the Gynaecological Doctor , your Aunt Shelly last week.’ With a broad smile she continue ‘it was positive and she confirmed that it is 3 months.’ and kiss on my lip.it was a long lasting kiss with tongue swapping as lovers. When our tongue in unisons my left hand was on her ass and right hand over her mound and I slip one finger in her creamed slit. She moaned ,’OHHHH’
I start to play with her clitty with my fingers as she gasping more and more and shuddered with a climax on my finger as a joyful lover.
_’ Mom, Can we fuck again’ I ask her.
-You can do whatever a man like to do his women. Now you are my Master.
That Sunday I fuck my mom 5 round by night and every time she cum 2 to 3 time and I shoot in every 5 occasion. We were fully exhausted and naked in bed.
Next morning was a start of new day with new enthusiasm of love and affection in between me and mom. Mom permit me to call her by her name as Sara.
It was may be telepathy but by 9.00 am a call rang in my mom’s phone. One more good news follow. Aunt Lara also tested positive and 3 months pregnant. My mom also confirm her pregnancy to her sister mentioning that it is me who fathered. Both the sisters was talking with laugh and smile.
We anticipating some legal problem may arise with the pregnancy of my mom as Incest is a crime at USA .Hence, mom talk with Uncle Mark (Husband of Aunt Lara) and sought her suggestion in this joyfully situation.
It was decided that we will fly at Netherlands where we may join in the community where my aunt and uncle are member. I understand that to have suitable employment at that community is also possible and we may have better life.
To wind up from USA it take more three months as my mom get discharged from her job and my result come out and we sale the house at Florida.
By that time the belly of my mom have a nice baby bump and boobs get sensitive. As a result mom used to wear only rob at home without any underwear and at work also no bra. We used to fuck every day to keep her womb well lubricated for the event. By the time I was fluent to call her by her name Sara. During this time every two day Aunt Lara also used to talk with mom and give her account what is going on there. There was occasions when mom was on phone having my cock in her cunt and at the other end Aunt Lara was fucked by Uncle Mark. They even used to confess to each other about the sex going on and when they cum.
It was a hot June when me and mom again landed at Amsterdam Airport with our baggage and speeded by Uncle Mark to their community home 75 miles west to the town.
It was summer afternoon, we reached at the home of Aunt Lara welcomed by the whole family in skin. My mom was hugged and kissed by the mom in law of Aunt Lara at the living room with her hand over my mom’s baby bump and the finger slipped to mom’s slit over her thong ,’Are you proud to be pogented by your own son, as me? ‘
Mom smiled and replied, ‘I never give thought of such thing before but now it make me happy.’
- So I hope you are ready to embrace our life style as naturalist, I hope! The mom-in law my aunt told to my mom.
As they were chatting, my uncle Mark come out from other room nude with a girl of age may be 14 years old. He introduced her with my mom and say that she is the daughter out of unisons of her mom and him. I see she is having a nice clean pussy may be no hair ever grow in her pussy.
At the same time 1 girl and 1 boy join us in the room. My Aunt introduced them to us as son and daughter of their father in law from the sisters of Uncle Mark. The ages are varying from 16 to 20 maybe. All are nude and jolly as my aunt and her mom in law.
At the sofa on the middle of the room the man of age in between 60 was sitting nude like others. He was introduced at HOH (Head of the House). Master Ben. Father of Uncle Mark and true husband of Madam Nora (Mother in law of Aunt Lara.)
Aunt Lara told something whispering to the ear of my Mom and she smiled and walk forward to the man. Kneed in front of the man and took his un-erect penis in her mouth and start to suck.
-Yes, this is like a good girl- Madam Nora encourage my mom,’ bring it to erection.’
Every one of the family circled them and started to say some encouraging word to erect the stud of the HOH.
With a hard try of 15 minute mom was able to make the penis erect and slip from her mouth to show all of the family that she have the ability.
- It is time to strip. Madam Nora initiated.
As a job of honour, Viona (the daughter from Madam Nora and Uncle Mark) ordered to undress my mom in the centre of the room. She was the youngest of the lot to have a job done.
Viona come close to my mom and first kiss her on her lip and ask her permission to strip her. Mom gladly turn around with a broad smile saying, it is her pleasure that she is proudly embracing nudity for her rest of the life time.
First the cloth above her waist taken off and her boobs come out in front of everyone’s eye. Next her skirt was unclipped from her waist and come down to floor. She was standing in front of the family in her red thong with her baby bump flushing to everyone’s eye. Now, Voine put her finger in two side of her waist band of thong and slip the same to her feet and mom also accomplish coming out from her thong nude as her birth. But still not stripped as Madam Nora smilingly say. The reason was simple as she was having her bush in between her legs.
- What is the ritual for me to undress? I ask.
Madam Lora reply me.’ It is your mom who will strip you and as a complement, you will shave the pussy of your mom during you take a bath now- at our toilet you will find the arrangement- if you wish your aunt will help you.’
Mom now come close to me where I was just standing by the side of Uncle Mark with his limb cock. She kiss me on my lip and say, ‘it is your turn to be social nude like me for ever’
-Yes mom, Undress me and make me as proud as Uncle Mark
She first undid my shirt bottom and slip off my trouser and underwear together in front of the total family member. I got an instant erection.
I get little shy and with my hand I cover my erection from others. Uncle Mark intervene and say me,’ Don’t me ashamed- we all male get an erection when the sluts are around. The cunts are for our pleasure- so always let them see the pole’. As he say, I see his stud also get some erection like me. My Aunt Lara also come close to us and squeeze both of our stud with her both hand and kiss me while mom kiss uncle.
Time to take bath and shaved.
Uncle Mark and Aunt Lara show me and mom the big bath room.it was a big room mostly 12ft x12 ft. Astonishing I see the bathroom have no door leaf attached. So closing the door do not arise. My aunt Lara took my mom to the corner of the bath room where there was 2 concrete stool constructed with a gap of 2 ‘’ apart and 3 ‘’ height in an angular way . Aunt help mom to sit on the pair of stool with her legs folded and apart exposing her pussy for her shaving.
Uncle Mark show me the rack where the foam was kept. He told me to apply the foam over the open slit of my mom. I told to uncle that I have no experience to shave a sensitive place like pussy ever. Hence I request to him to do the job for me and teach me.
- Every action have an equal and opposite reaction- do you remember the third law of Newton? Uncle Mark pat me.
- What you need from me? I asked.
- As I will shave your mom with my mom, you also have to shave my wife in front of us- are you agreed?
I see the smiling face of Aunt spreading her already shaved pussy.
-Deal. Mom and aunt say together.
Uncle Mark now bring a small egg like thing from the rack and show me and mom and explain that it is a remote control bullet and it will be inserted in her pussy when she will have her slit shaved- it is a common practice in this house hold.
-Never feel that you are unattended. As Uncle utter this to mom, insert the small egg in her pussy and give me a remote control and say to me,’ Play with your women as you wish’ I buzz and mom scream. We all have a smile.
It take only 5 minute to shave smooth the snatch of my mom and we all see a baby pussy in front of our eye.
-Like to kiss? Uncle Mark smiling invite me.
I kneed and plant a kiss on my mom’s clit and play a little with my lounge over her clit. She moaned. I feel her juices is flowing. I buzz the bullet and she start the scream in pleasure.
Uncle Mark use his finger over her G- Spot with her experienced fingers inserting in her slit. With is a few minute mom gushed a lot of water from her pussy and screamed in loud.
-‘Did she did?’ Madam Nora walk in the bath room and joined us and see my mom’s exhausted face.
- How sweet that you joined with our lifestyle with you first squirting orgasm- welcome in Naturalism!, Madam Nora flick mom’s clit and kiss on her lip.
Uncle Mark told me that Mom have squirted (which I learnt afterward that this give a woman the ultimate sexual release)
RALPH ACE have now three Sluts and his Mom have 2 baby from him
|

No comments:
Post a Comment